
The Summary: Good afternoon VegNews Book Clubbers, and I hope everyone had a happy turkey-free Thanksgiving! Today, I'm going to wrap up last week's discussion on the conclusion of My Year of Meats by Ruth L. Ozeki, and then next week, we will begin to discuss Quantum Wellness by Kathy Freston. There's actually a correction for the homework—please read part one and two of the book for our discussion on Monday, December 6. I look forward to chatting about the book with you guys!Last week, we discussed whether or not My Year of Meats is effective in teaching the readers the importance of vegetarianism. Second, Jane makes a comment in the book regarding ignorance, and how many people cultivate it in order to be protected from the horrors of the world, which we also talked about. It was a busy, holiday week, but I want to thank Kim for her wonderful comments!
I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week and the first two sections of Quantum Wellness. See you next week!
~VN Book Club Hostess Lyndsay Orwig
Were you still planning on posting the next 3 books? I was just wondering so I could try and get them ahead of time. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim! Yes, I just posted the next three titles. I look forward to discussing them with you and the rest of the VegNews Book Clubbers!
ReplyDelete~VN Book Club Hostess Lyndsay Orwig