Friday, December 17, 2010

The Summary: Good afternoon VegNews Book Clubbers! I hope everyone enjoyed their week, and looking forward to a great weekend. We are in our second week of Quantum Wellness by Kathy Freston. Unfortunately, there was no discussion this week, and next week will be the final week of our discussion of this book, so let's make it a good one! I know it's a very busy time of year for everyone, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

See you next week, when we will discuss the rest of Quantum Wellness!

~VN Book Club Hostess Lyndsay Orwig

2 comments:

  1. Just getting started and hope to catch up with the group this week...despite the holiday craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I did try to post a comment last week. I think the site was having issues. I finished the book yesterday and can't wait to see the discussion on it.

    ReplyDelete