
The Summary: Hello VegNews Book Clubbers, and welcome to the end of week three of Skinny Bitch! I hope you guys had an enjoyable week, and are just as excited for the weekend as I am.I asked a couple of questions last Monday regarding chapters 9 to 11 of the book, and I appreciate the comments and discussion that followed. First I asked if there any government agencies or organizations that you trust, and if you did, why. Those of you that did answer this question pretty much said that you do not trust any agency or organization. While I agree that trusting governmental agencies is difficult, I personally find organizations like the Humane Society of the United States and Mercy for Animals trustworthy. Any thoughts?
I then asked if any of you were following the meal plan in chapter 11. Most of you aren't following it strictly, but are definitely getting the main idea by looking it over.
As mentioned earlier, I hope you guys have a great weekend, and I look forward to discussing the rest of Skinny Bitch with you all!
~VN Book Club Hostess Lyndsay Orwig
Since becoming a vegetarian/vegan, I never thought to trust government agencies ever again! The Humane society seems trustworthy.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been following any of the meal plans from the book, but I've been trying to keep my meals as simple as possible. Tonight, I will have oven cooked veggies with Tofurky italian sausage. Maybe a dessert of black figs with blended strawberries and coconut milk..... (I just made that dessert up.. We'll see how it goes...)